JOB!!!

I just got a call a little while ago from the lady from Council of State Governments... I got a job interview next week there to be a production artist part time. WOOOOH FREAKIN HOOOOO!!!

I'm super excited about it. I mean even if I don't get it I will have come a lot closer than I thought I would... ya know. I didn't even think I would get an interview.

But then again maybe no one applied, and I'm their only option... who knows...

I haven't really heard anything else about the parking ticket... maybe when I get back to school they will have made up their minds about it. So we shall see...

Currently I'm excited about the job interview and am a wee bit hungry...

that's all for now :)

1 Response to "JOB!!!"

  1. Melissa Says:

    Yayyy! I'll be praying! =) I'm so happy to see that you are going forward in art. You have such an amazing talent and passion. God placed it inside you for a reason. Love ya!

Post a Comment